Friday, July 10, 2009

Updates

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


  • As you can see, I am buried in a ton of reading right now. Half of the books in there are not even mine, just borrowed from friends and relatives. My cousin lent me his copy of Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar for me to study over the weekend, and I have to go through chapters 7-8.
  • Most of the other books (particularly the ones by Strobel and McDowell) are for a debate that I am going to have soon with an atheist on the textual and historical reliability of the New Testament. It was meant to be tonight, but my opponent is going to be busy so we've postponed it for tomorrow night. Pray that I present the truth of the gospel effectively, guys.
  • Finally, it's John Calvin's 500th birthday today. So I hope you guys have a happy Calvin 500. Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment