Sunday, March 07, 2010

Deconstructing Darwin

I was recently in the Deconstructing Darwin Conference that was held in a nearby church that my cousin goes to. I am pleased to say that the speakers Calvin Smith and Dr. Emil Silvestru did a really good job of giving a coherent and well-researched case for Creation and against Evolutionary Naturalism. I especially like Dr. Silvestru's presentations. He obviously knows what he is talking about as a Geologist.

If anybody would like to know more, I would suggest checking out their organization, Creation Ministries International (link to their website), and see what kind of resources they have to offer. Also, here are a couple of clips of Dr. Silvestru (from elsewhere, not from the conference) to give a brief example of what he has to say, particularly on the topic of Noah's flood:



No comments:

Post a Comment